We are a private members’ club.
Membership is open to families, couples and single people.
New members are welcome
Annual membership £24 (per person)
Admission for members £6 a session (per person)
Admission for visitors £10 a session (per person)
Membership runs from January to December each year
Can I come to visit?
Visitors are very welcome and couples, families and single people may visit by prior arrangement via this page
Please note that no one will be admitted without prior arrangement so please make contact first to avoid a wasted trip.
- *Attendance of visitors is limited to 5 sessions during a 12 month period.
- *Single people will only be admitted on production of a current British Naturism (BN) membership card.
- *After visiting on three evenings, you may be offered membership
*These requirements may be waived by a Committee Member in respect of any visit if felt appropriate.
When you come to visit:
- Ensure you have phoned to arrange to visit
- Bring a couple of towels (a small one to sit on, and another to dry yourself with)
- Some proof of ID e.g. Driving licence, BN membership etc
- Enjoy your evening