BMSNC Club Rules
- The Club or Committee do not accept responsibility or liability for LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY howsoever caused.
- ALL MEMBERS, VISITORS, GUESTS OR APPLICANTS FOR MEMBERSHIP shall be bound by the Constitution and Rules of the Club.
- MEMBERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO ATTEND COMMITTEE MEETINGS after giving adequate notice of their intention to attend and the reason for their attendance.
- MEMBERS CHANGE OF ADDRESS shall be notified to the Membership Secretary.
- VOTING AND SHARE RIGHTS apply only to members over the age of 18 years.
- INDIVIDUALS AGED 18 AND OVER shall be deemed to be not part of their family for the purpose of calculating subscriptions.
- BETTING AND GAMING IS NOT ALLOWED under the terms of the contract with the Bracknell Leisure Centre.
- PHOTOGRAPHY is only allowed after gaining the consent of all who will appear in the photographs.
- DOOR DUTIES FOR THE SAUNA are the responsibility of all members by rota.
- MEMBERSHIP CARDS MUST BE SHOWN prior to admission to each Sauna session.
- ADMISSION TO SAUNA SESSIONS shall not be allowed before the official opening time.
- THE SAUNA SUITE MUST BE VACATED by the official closing time.
- MOBILE TELEPHONES, PAGERS AND THE LIKE taken into the Sauna Suite by those who may need to respond to them in an emergency may be handed to the person(s) doing door duty. No responsibility upon that person is implied or accepted.
Rules updated after the AGM held on the 26th April 2009.